Monday, January 31, 2011

the reason.....

the reason I started Kepala Angin,was because,my family business,is now being run by my grown up children...so that gives me ,a lot of free time..dan masa yg.ada ,,aku akan jalankan tugas ku as P.Setiausaha.Masjid Al Falah....and the rest of the free time I have..I decided to start Kepala Angin.....It all started when Zainal wanted to include a segment,,, remembering the times when he was part of Headwind...into his 30 years anniversary involvement in the music industry.I myself haven't played for about 6yrs...but the urge to play again was a tad too much for me....from then on,,,my fingers got the itch to play the fingerboard again,,,I took my guitar case out from under the bed...hehehehe.sent it to a friend for restoration,,,,the works....my trusted Takamine Acc. I myself restored it to its former glory..hehehe...took all my effects pedal out .....but I knew I had to upgrade my effects...so I got myself the Boss ME 70..dasyat3xxx....when I got everything together,,,I started the long process of getting my fingers into shape....well,it's been close to six months now...my road to recovery is going well...I practice when I can,to make sure that I'm ready ,,,when the time arrives......BUT,,,to get to do a reunion was much a bigger task than I had imagined...I called up a few friends,but that didn't work out..so I decided to do it myself...I formed a team.,,to look into the possibilities of doing the event...We sat down to do a brainstorming session,,n came out with ideas n try to implement them...but as the truth beckons,,,Headwind have been away too long,,,the last concert that the public saw was the RTM sponsored.Bersama HEADWIND.which was well over20yrs ago....so to do a reunion they say was quite a task........;;;';TO BE CONTINUED...NITE ALL'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...