Monday, January 31, 2011

The reason why I created Kepala Angin...2

Then an idea came to me........
Lets start a brand, from the band................. "headwind" in malay is "Kepala Angin."..if I use this name as a brand...then I could do anything I want with it....cause the idea is mine.....if I could call friends who are talented musicians in thier rights...and form a band, using Kepala Angin  and use it as a brand...instead of just a normal band...I could create my own event...so with this idea in mind.......

I called up a friend who for the past 3 months or so ...been working with me on the reunion project..and I told him of my idea....and called a few musician friends, to share the idea with them, after a few brainstorming session and lunch and nescafe....we decided to go ahead with it......

The plan was every one under the brand, must chip in to do the job and business at hand......which is to create an event......Mini showcase.......small capacity crowd.......say an auditorium.......the assets we have is the band...ok;

ZULKIF [producer of various artist home n abroad,guitarist for headwind./7 albums......with the band/2 solo albums..ect]..next comes
TOM ANUAR [drummer extraordinaire/sessionist/the original drummer for HEADWIND/REVOLVERS/RAMLI SARIP...ect./] next on the list
YAZID. [Bassist n Lead Vocals for LOVEHUNTERS[singapore]SOLO ARTIST/sessionist..ect...] and one hell of a guitar player n vocals......
SHARIN... [SHARIN BAND/x HEADWIND...[club gigs]sessionist..]and last but not least .
EDDIE ASH...[Guitar n voc. for ACOUSTIC FOURPLAY/my x student n sessionist...]....

So I thought...with this line up.....playing the songs n music of HEADWIND...we could at least pull in our friends n fans......... n fans of Headwind, to come and see us at a mini showcase...we will set up our own practice studio[Jumper Muzik.] n full set of instrument...print our own posters n flyers n tickets, [our own funds ] n distribute [flyers n posters.] n sell them [tickets].
So everybody under the brand works as a director of a company...if we work hard.....we will succeed,,,doing our own promo[with help from friends[suzie n friends of FB..]family n relatives....lets create our own.....EVENT....if we could do this at one venue and succeed,then we could do it elsewhere,,,TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...